Fair Use Policy
This Fair Use Policy ("FUP") is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our subscriptions by a small number of users.
Subject to this FUP, NGC's unlimited subscriptions allow unlimited (*) calls to landlines in the applicable subscription countries (excluding special, premium, service and non-geographic numbers). Unlimited calls to mobiles may also be included where stated at the time of purchase. All calls will be disconnected and require a re-dial after a 2-hour duration.
*) All unlimited plans are subject to a fair usage limit of 5 000 minutes per month.
NGC's subscriptions cannot be used by more than 5 persons in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and this FUP (“Legitimate Use”). The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call centre operations;
- Re-selling subscription minutes;
- Sharing subscriptions with more than 5 users or 5 simultaneous calls whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means;
- Calling numbers (whether sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications; and
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and NGC reserves the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination. NGC may at its option, terminate its relationship with you, or may suspend your subscription immediately if it determines you are using your subscription contrary to this FUP or AUP. Where reasonable, NGC will provide you with notice of improper usage before suspension or termination of your subscription and, if appropriate, NGC may offer you an alternative subscription.
REVISION: 1.2 (2012-09-15)